Jump to the main content block



  Q: What is the difference between IMPISA and ISA?

IMPISA (International Master Program in Information Systems and Applications) is under ISA (Institute of Information Systems and Applications). IMPISA program is for International students who have the TaiwanICDF scholarship; ISA is for local students and also for International students without/ with other scholarships (except TaiwanICDF scholarship).


  Q: I would like to apply to the TaiwanICDF scholarship and another one (like  

      NTHU scholarship, MOFA scholarship, etc…) at the same time?

      Do I need to provide the Financial Certificate? 

If you would like to apply to the TaiwanICDF scholarship and another one at the same time. You MUST provide the Financial Certificate. 


  Q: What kind of English proficiency test do you prefer?

TOEFL iBT score of 79 or higher, an IELTS grade of 6.0 or above, or a TOEIC score of 750 or above.


  Q: When I apply to the TaiwanICDF scholarship, do I still need to apply to the        school where I want to study?

Yes, you MUST apply for the TaiwanICDF scholarship and school admission at the same time.


  Q: Can I use my own recommendation letters instead of using the format

       which is provided in online application system?

The recommendation letters should be filled out at least 2 referees on the online application form.
Please key in your 2 referees’ e-mail in the Academic Reference section on the application form.
Once the online application is completed and submitted, the online system will automatically send out the recommendation notice and the link to referees. Applicants can confirm if your referees have completed the online recommendation by logging in the application system. Preferably referees are faculty members who can evaluate your academic qualifications and research potential.


  Q: Is there any fixed format for study plan?

There is no fixed format. Applicants can briefly introduce their background and connect it to their motivation, short-term study goal, and finally long-term career plan. It is also important to let us know how the program provided in NTHU would help you achieve your career development.


  Q: How should I submit my documents to school?

All required documents should be submitted to the Online Application System (PDF file only).  Applicants will be notified via e-mail after uploaded documents are checked. Late or incomplete submission will not be accepted.


  Q: Where should I authenticate my documents (i.e. school’s transcripts and

       degree diploma)?

Please go to ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative in your country or the nearest ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office.


Click Num: